DO YOU LIKE MY BLOGSPOT?

BILLY BOB THORNTON OR CHUCK NORRIS?

Followers

Follow Me On Twitter

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Does Love Really Exist?

*wiping forehead*.... wheewww ... ok I already know how this one's going to go. So let me put my disclaimer in big bold letters ..... THIS IS MY OPINION.... NOT "GOSPEL"....



Ok, love? What's up with it? Does it really exist? Was it created just for the government to make more money? Hmm... let us ponder on this for a second.................. Done pondering? Ok.... here's a couple of theories you might want to check out.

Love as defined on dictionary.com give these three definitions....

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.

I don't know about you but where I'm from that last one is called being horny. Not love. And the other two. If this was in fact true then let me ask a question. The first person you ever "loved", where are they now? If love is so strong shouldn't your first love be the one that sticks? Or is it all a big brain wash?

The government creates a day called valentines day out the blue in 1847 to exploit peoples feelings and turn them into money. Look it up if you don't believe me. People wasn't waiting on a day to show their "love" before that. Or maybe there really wasn't any love and no one thought about it until valentines day was created. Love or Brain wash?

What to say of marriage? Has to be love right? OR is it just a compromise? In those two people's sub conscious are they saying I love this person that's why I'm doing this. Or are they really saying, I'm getting old, chasing booty calls is getting tiring, I like this person enough to put up with them and we can go half on allot of things so the bills wont be high.

Really question this love word, feeling, creation, what ever you want to call it.

Does this cupid fellow have everyone fooled? You tell me....



Much..... "LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment